Contracts are written forms of agreement that govern how the parties to them interact. They generally describe responsibilities and obligations and the methods of redress in the event they are breached. Contract and transactional law covers every aspect of human interaction, from domestic partnerships to complex business transactions.
One of the best ways to avoid expensive litigation or unreasonable financial or legal obligations is to make sure the terms of any contract you sign or partnership you enter into are absolutely clear to all concerned parties.
- Commercial contract drafting and review
- Employment contract review
- Non-compete clause review
- Partnership agreements and dissolutions
- Severance agreement drafting and review